Series: Good News! | Week 2: Stationed Not Stuck
“For I know that as you pray for me and the Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me, this will lead to my deliverance. For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die. For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.”Discover
1. What kind of deliverance is Paul anticipating (reread vs. 12-14 for a refresher on where Paul is as he writes)? How is this going to happen (vs. 19)?
2. What is his main concern (vs. 20)? What would cause him to feel ashamed?
3. What kind of perspective does Paul have about life and death? How is it different than the world’s perspective?
1. How important is it to you that your life bring honor to Christ and that you will be bold for Him? Ask God to show you today how you can bring Him honor in all circumstances.
2. How does your perspective on life and death compare to Paul’s? Ask God to continue to grow in you this same eternal perspective Paul had.
For Further Learning: Podcast with Pastor Crawford Loritts