Series: Good News! | Week 2: Stationed Not Stuck
“Knowing this, I am convinced that I will remain alive so I can continue to help all of you grow and experience the joy of your faith. And when I come to you again, you will have even more reason to take pride in Christ Jesus because of what He is doing through me.”
1. What does Paul know that convinces him he isn’t going to die?
2. How does Paul want to continue to help the Philippian church?
3. What will the simple example of Paul’s life help the Philippians do? How?
1. Do you have someone in your life who helps you grow and experience the joy of your faith? Thank them and pray for them today!
2. Who are you helping to grow in their faith? Pray and ask God to bring godly people in your life that can be like a Paul for you and that you can be Paul for.
For Further Reading: 3 Spiritual Relationships Christians Need
For Families with Kids at Home:
Who, outside of you, is helping your kids grow in maturity and faith in Jesus? Reach out to him or her today and thank them for their investment in your child.