FOSTER CARE AND ADOPTION RESOURCES
Frequently Asked Questions
- Any single person or couple who have attended TPCC for one year or longer and are actively engaged at church.
- Can be used to fund a domestic or international adoption.
- Application can be submitted as soon as home study is complete.
- A complete application is submitted to Lifesong for Orphans, who evaluate the applications against the criteria determined by the Foster & Adoption Ministry (FAM).
- At some point during the process, the applicant/s will meet with a member of FAM. This is not an interview, just a way to get to know our adoptive families and find out how we can serve them.
- Once the application is reviewed by Lifesong and a decision is made, Lifesong will forward their decision to FAM for final acceptance.
- We are currently awarding matching grants up to $2000. Meaning you will receive a grant dollar per dollar on what you raise through Lifesong.
- Once your application is accepted, Lifesong will create a donor website to let others make tax deductible donations to your adoption fund.
- Lifesong will also provide other fundraising info for you to complete your financial requirements of adoption.