• Bible, Notebook, and Pen/Pencil
• Clothing for four days, including:
o A couple outfits that can get wet/dirty (just in case!)
o A sweatshirt and jeans in case you get chilly
o Appropriate swimwear/cover-up
o Bring any and all things GREEN! Our team will be GREEN for MIX, so anything you have to go all out, bring it! Bandanas, headbands, socks, bracelets, anything!
o Shoes (comfortable shoes for walking, sandals, and shoes that can get wet are recommended!)
• Bedding, including:
o A pillow
o Sheets for a twin-size/single bed
o A blanket or sleeping bag (dorms can be chilly!)
• Towels for showering and swimming
• Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
• Bug spray and sunscreen
• Snacks! We’ll have three great meals every day, but if you can’t live without afternoon fruit snacks or late-night Pringles, plan accordingly.
• Money for offering and the CIY store
Do Not Bring:
o Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc.
o Weapons of any kind
o Refrigerators or air-conditioners