The Bible has so much to say about personal finance. In fact, there are about 2,350 verses on money and possessions.
Dealing with money can be a source of stress. It not only affects our pocketbooks, but it can also cause tension in marriages and other relationships. It also challenges our mental and emotional health—especially if there’s no money left at the end of the month, or we just can’t get ahead.
In Financial Foundations, you’ll be part of a group led by a trained volunteer who will help you take steps toward financial health. The sessions in this five-week class are designed to:
- Give you a framework on money
- Teach you how to honor God with how you spend, save, and give
- Help you become more strategic and create margin
- Give you strategies to get out of debt
- Teach you how to have a bigger impact with money
Please complete this form
to be notified when our next session opens. If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Cade Stockwell at email@example.com.