Option 1 (transferring from computer to phone or iPad):
1. Download the Apple + Nook e-book file to your desktop or laptop computer.
2. Open your computer’s Finder application, and locate the downloaded e-book file.
3. Right click on the file. Select Share > AirDrop.
4. Select the device you want to transfer the e-book file to. (Bluetooth will need to be activated for this option to work.)
5. Once it transfers, the e-book file will automatically import and add the book to your device’s library. Note: When the file transfers, a message may appear that asks how you want to open it. Select “Books.”
Option 2 (downloading directly to phone or iPad):
1. Download the Apple + Nook e-book to your device’s Files.
2. Open the Files app and locate the e-book file.
3. To view the book in iBooks, click the Share icon, and select Open in iBooks.
4. To save the book in your iBooks library, tap the Share icon, and select Copy to Books.
For further loading options or troubleshooting help, visit the Help center of your specific device or carrier.